Bahia Brazil New Years Tour: Double Occupancy Non-Member Payment Plan
IMPORTANT: By purchasing this tour I acknowledge that:
⇒ I will meet the following requirements prior to travel, or risk losing my deposit:
- Travelers must obtain their own airfare to and from Bahia before June 1
- Travelers must obtain their own Visa for travel. I recommend a company called Travisa.com to aid you in this process. Travelers will need to purchase flight and other documents in order to obtain a Visa
- Current U.S. passport valid at least 6 months before departure and after the travel dates
- Signed travel agreements and other paperwork provided by Global Academics
- A deposit to secure your space is due April 15th ($500 non-refundable, counts towards total cost)
⇒ I understand itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond the control of Global Academics.
Salvador Bahia Brazil
Explorations in Race, Culture and Education
December 27th – January 4th
Cost and Payment Plan:
Land Package Price: Double Occupancy Ocean View $2,305 USD
Installment Plan - pay over time April 15 - October 15: A $500 Deposit to secure your space is due April 15th. The deposit is non-refundable and is included in the total costs
Costs Include: Hotel Accommodations, New Years Eve Hosted Private Party, all breakfasts and listed hosted meals, all scheduled lectures/ museum/ tour entry fees, in-country transportation, airport transfer for departure, and bi-lingual guide.
NOTE: This is a LAND ONLY PACKAGE. Cost does not include flight to and from Salvador Bahia (airport code SSA), airport transfer upon arrival, Travel Visa, departure tax, tips, nor meals.
Dr. Siri Brown, Chair of Ethnic Studies at Merritt College, Oakland, CA. Dr. Brown has over 10 years of leading educational tours to the Black world